Eden Microfluidics commercializes advanced materials, equipments and tools for microfluidic and polymers based microtechnology dedicated to life sciences and cleantech technology. You will be in charge of the commercial development of the company at national, European and world level. Created nearly two ago years, Eden received 8 deeptech awards at French and European levels related to its unique position building advanced microfluidic solution suited both industry and research levels. You will be also welcomed to participate to our biomimetic and microfabrication R&D activities and bringing your background expertise and enthusiasm.
Your main tasks will consist of :
- Manage the sales of the products, licenses and R&D services (prospection, needs analysis, tender proposal, commercial negotiation…).
- Prospection & sales : materials (polymers and microfabrication tools), R&D services
- Attend scientific exhibitions in France and abroad.
- Create product pages and marketing support taking into account SEO
- Improve our scientific marketing to extend our business opportunities
- R&D activities & Lab Microfabrication
Job Requirements :
- Superior scientific training (Master, Graduate School), PhD
- Appetence for commercial/business development. Dual curriculum welcomed.
- English bilingual.
- Strength of work, proactive and autonomous.
Contract : Permanent contract
Start date of the contract : Immediately
Salary and associate opportunity : attractive 35k€ – 60k€, depending on profile and results, take one year to impress us and join the associate direction board
Type d’emploi : CDI
Salaire : 35 000,00€ à 60 000,00€ /an
Formation: Bac +8 (Doctorate) (Required)
Langue: anglais (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.fr.